WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – this page will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can obtain more information about our Cookies Policy by accessing the link of the same name included in all our navigation pages.
With cookies, we can:
1. Collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about how you navigate our website.
2. Obtain information about your general use in our store through a cookie file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
In addition, cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
1. Estimate usage numbers and patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
3. Speed up your searches.
4. Recognize you when you return to our site.
The user may at any time change the cookie settings, block or disable them. For this we provide the mode in the main browsers:
EXPLORER: https://Windows.microsoft.com/es-es/Windows.vista/Block- or-allow-cookies
FIREFOX: https://support.mozila.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies- que-los-sites-website-preferences
As well as third-party cookies Google AdWords
EGA Global Services S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third-party cookie policies.